Thursday, November 22, 2012

(gasp!) I Don't Eat Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving! You heard that right, I don't eat turkey. The only meat I eat is chicken. This picture I found could probably best explain meals with me:



Every year, I get up early to watch the parade. Then the place where I eat is different every year. Sometimes it's with a big group, sometimes it's only with two other people. This year, as I said in my last post, I am visiting my grandparents in New Bern. Don't worry, this post won't be as rambly since it's not the middle of the night. Also, every year, I go have the same conversation with people:

Person: Are you going to eat a lot of turkey?
Me: No. I don't really like turkey.
Person: What do you eat, then?
Me: Other things.

Yep. It always seems like a shock and a freak of nature that I don't eat turkey. But, I still eat a lot of whatever else is there.

Am I the only one that doesn't eat turkey? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment