Monday, October 8, 2012

Product Review: NYX Eyeshadow Trio

About two weeks ago I went to Ulta to try to find a few makeup items. One of those was a good neutral eyeshadow. I didn't want something that was too dark. I came across the eyeshadow trios in the nyx isle. They had about a third of it dedicated to these. This one looked the most appealing to me. The colors are not too dark and I like the shades. This trio is called Aloha/Mink Brown/Deep Bronze.

Picture with flash:

Without flash:



And Swatches:



For the past two weeks I have been using this a lot, more than any other of my eyeshadows. They are pressed powders, but creamy enough to go on even and smooth. There is absolutely no fallout at all. That is a problem that I've had with one of my e.l.f. eyeshadows. They are also very shimmery, which I like, but it's not too much.

There are a couple of downsides, though. One is that the Mink Brown (the middle one) doesn't show up well against my skin. It almost matches it, but a little more gold tint to it. Barely there. I still like it, though. The other one is that it seems to be faded a bit by the time school lets out.

Overall, I am loving this product and I really want to try the other trios. I love the concistency and how they look. They just fade, though. But, I hope you try it!


Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment