Saturday, October 27, 2012

Friday's Manicure: Halloween!

So, for yesterday's manicure, I wanted to do something for Halloween. Because I couldn't decide on whether to do spiderwebs or candy corn, I did both!

On my left hand, I painted spiderwebs. The orange is Times Square Tangerine from N.Y.C. and the black is Black Creme from Wet N' Wild. I painted the webs with my black and silver stripers from Sinful Colors.

On my right hand, I painted the more simple candy corn nails. I used Wet N' Wild's White Creme and the same oragne from my other hand. For the yellow, I used N.Y.C.'s Taxi Cab Yellow, but since it turned out too light, I painted a stripe of a little nameless bottle from a Claire's set that a friend gave me for my bithday a few years ago. That made the yellow pop a little more.

Did you or are you going to paint your nails for Halloween? Comment down below!

4 comments:

  1. Those look great!

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. always keep your beautiful imagination and exquisite humor xx
    http://faddicshion.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just love the candy corn nails. I actually just tried doing them and totally failed :) haha But yours look amazing! Great post!

    -Madison

    www.talltalesatteatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The trick is to use short strokes and patience.

      Delete