Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday's Manicure: Vintage Rosebuds

All over YouTube I've seen manicures like this. They're little vintage-style rosebuds. For a while I thought "I have to do this" because they're so me. My style is very vintage romantic.

The blue is Wet N' Wild's Need A Refresh-Mint, the pink is an e.l.f. polish that came in a set and doesn't have a name. I used a white striper for the white areas and I painted the leaves with a midgi nail art pen.



These rosebuds were very easy to do, even though they look complicated.


On my left hand, I decided to add stripes and polka dots. I made the dots with a mechanical pencil dipped in polish.

4 comments:

  1. Your nails are beautiful! thanks for the mechanical pencil trick!
    I am following your lovely blog, ill be back for more.

    Come and follow my blog, its about beauty and fashion :)

    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com

    xx
    INES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hi! Love ur nails!
    Where can I find the follow icon?
    here's my blog: http://guidance-and-the-invisible-crown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There, I just added the icon. Thanks for pointing that out! :)

      Delete