Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Think This Quote Is Hilarious!

"Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves and, of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys they'd just walk around naked at all times."

 

-Betsey Johnson


When I was watching the DVR-ed season premier of the season 10 premier of Project Runway last night, they had fashion quotes, which they have never done before. I thought it was pretty cool. They had ones from Chanel and other designers, but this one from Betsey Johnson stood out to me the most. Today, I just had to google it so I could write it down. I think it is funny because it's so true about most guys. Even my dad says that there is no point in dressing up when you're going out shopping because no one is going to look at you. But, I am the girl who likes to dress up and do my makeup for no reason. It's fun. It's a thing that most guys probaby just don't get.

No comments:

Post a Comment