Monday, July 23, 2012

Friday's Manicure: Black and White Flower

Every Friday, I re-paint my nails. Friday is always the most convienent day for me to do it. Most of the time, it's nail art. Anyway, this past Friday I did this black and white flower design. It took me a while to actually get this post up, but here it is;

I used Claire's white nail polish (can't remember the name), then I used the Sinful Colors black striper polish to paint the flower on my ring finger and swirls on my index one. For the rest and outside the flower, I used Miliani's Disco, which is a pink glitter. Then I put hot pink rhinestones on my designs. I really like how this turned out. It looks kinda sketchy, if that makes any sense. I think I might let this go for two weeks instead of one.

This is the close-up of my ring finger. I reccomend clicking it to make it bigger so you can see the design. The rhinestone is a little hard to see, but it was hard for me to get the angle and the entire flower at the same time.


And here is the swirl design. I think it compliments the flower really well. It kinda goes with my bedding in the background, too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment