Saturday, July 28, 2012

Disney Cupcake Charm Bracelet

Even though I'm 15, I still love Disney. In my opinion, it's one of those things that you just don't outgrow. I've been working on this charm bracelet that has cupcake versions of the six main characters, because cupcakes are awesome. The charms are made out of polymer clay and the chain is from Home Depot. You can get simple chain for very cheap there. Some may not be very pretty (because it's mainly used for construction work), but others it can be cute, depending on how you use it. I used the gold one they had and made a bracelet out of it, then used the rest to make a purse strap.

Anyway, here is what it looks like:


And me wearing it. For the clasp, all I had to do was open up one of the links at the end a little bit. It hooks right on.


Here are the close-ups of the charms:

Donald

Minnie


Mickey


Goofy


Daisy


Pluto


Sorry if the lighting is kina weird. I took these pictures at my desk, which is near my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment