Monday, September 3, 2012

This Is What Procrastination Looks Like...

All day I have been procrastinating. Probably not the best thing to do...

Anyway, there was this really cheapy eyeshadow that I just had lying around. It was a small pan of five different colors. Two were brown, one was silver, one was lavender, and one was purple. The darker colors worked well enough, but the lighter ones were not very pigmented. I tried wetting my brush. It worked, but I still didn't like it.

Instead of throwing it out, I depotted it, crushed it up, mixed it with a little bit of rubbing alcohol, and pressed it back into the pan. To press it, I just put the mixure back in, spread it out, put a tissue over it, and used the rubbing alcohol cap to press it firm. It takes a long time to dry, though. When I took the pictures it was still about %97 dry.



In the pan, it looks like dirt or mud, but on my wrist, it's a nice, warm color.




I guess now I should end this post and work on my English project...

No comments:

Post a Comment