Monday, September 24, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Last week I was tagged by Kayla at UrbanDeKayla to do the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty tag. So, here goes!

Greed- What Is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

The cheapest thing I have is the elf eyeliner that was a dollar, but I got them both for 50 cents because they were having a sale. The most expensive is proabably my Vera Wang perfume, if that counts. My aunt gave  me the roll-on for Christmas last year. She said it was $15.

Wrath- What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Defidently eyeliner. Sometimes it works very well and I can get a pretty good line. Other times, it will be hardly there on one eye and super-thick on the other. But I love the way it looks when I get it right.

Glutony- What is you most delicious beauty product?
The lip products I use are flavorless, so none are really "delicious". But, I like the taste of my elf hypershine lipgloss. It's a little sweet.

Sloth- What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Blush. If I'm rushing or just lazy, I just don't use it. It takes me a while to get it to show and blend well.

Pride- What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Concealer. When I think I look tired, I act tired.

Lust- What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

I really like guys who are down-to-earth and respectful. They don't think the world revolves them and women and minorites are just there for nothing but to serve them.

Envy- What item would you want as a gift?

A better storage space for my makeup. Right now it's in a box in my nightstand drawer and I hate having to bend down to get it all.

I tag Olivia at Color Coordinated and Meghan at Mainly Meghan. And if you want to do this tag, do it and post the link below. I'll read it if you do.

3 comments:

  1. love this tag, your answers were really interesting :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you check out my other posts and become a follower.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for doing this I appreciate it and I love this posy I totallly agree with you on the hypershine gloss I love them!

    ReplyDelete